• Forciblyfit4fifty
    Forciblyfit4fifty Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    the lab we have upstairs uses it as a gpib hub

i'd check out the forums in rasberrypi.org

• Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    One of my sons has one. He's a budding computer scientist, but I suspect he mostly just uses it for games. :)
  • Sirius66TheBeat
    Sirius66TheBeat Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I bought one a couple months ago to setup up RetroPie but hate using it on my HDTV because i don't like it stretched or with bars on the side. Can't figure out how to add the scanline filter either. I'm most likely gonna pick up a 27-32" old school TV and put it in the office and use the Pi on there and hook up my other old consoles..PS2, Saturn, Dreamcast and Xbox.

Of course now Pi3 is out only months after I bought Pi2.
  • mifii10
    mifii10 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have one! It's not really mine, it's borrowed from my university and i have to return it when the semester ends. Right now I'm just learning how to use it, and working on some uni coursework with it...
    But i plan on buying my own once i really know how to use it.
  • StealthHealth
    StealthHealth Posts: 2,417 Member
    Options
    I bought a couple for my kids at Christmas but every time I think of something that we can use them for I realise we already have that capability ion the house.

I think i'll just set them up as scratch programming devices and set the girls some programming challenges.
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    Options
    I stayed up past 3am the night of the initial launch to buy one. I've never turned it on.... I'm a bad nerd....