Mom of 3 looking for friendly support

Options
Hey everyone... I'm new to this forum. I'm a mom of 3 who can't seem to shred the side effects of my last baby.... would love to share motivation and support amongst those with the same goals.... I'm looking to be healthy and fit for myself, a healthier role model for my children, and looking to improve my marriage... thanks in advance for the support :-)

Replies

• eyecandyrayce
    eyecandyrayce Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request :)
  • musikplayr
    musikplayr Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Dad of 3, same!
  • chilomboolawoye
    chilomboolawoye Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm a mom of 3 too! Just started using the app again! Looking to get healthier and lose some weight!
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Mom of 3 here too. Sounds like you have some awesome goals!
  • mwa2012
    mwa2012 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Dad of 2. Happy to help.
  • mwa2012
    mwa2012 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Don't forget the power of planks.
  • NicolaBell2015
    NicolaBell2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mummy of two, work full time and my exercise time is my ME time, if you want your goals hard enough you CAN do it :) Good luck and stay with it xxx
  • ShannonRae1981
    ShannonRae1981 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much. It's most definitely a challenge but it's something I'm driven to do... :-)
  • ShannonRae1981
    ShannonRae1981 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Already I'm humbled by all of your support... thanks so much for the welcome and I'm here to offer support as well :-)
  • 76sher
    76sher Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Mom of 3 here as well, my baby will be 4 and I'm still working on it! Add me please.
  • bbilliethecat
    bbilliethecat Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    mum of 3, it's a struggle, i know . not even sure if they were worth it some days hahaha
  • VTmom208
    VTmom208 Posts: 17 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Mom of 2 and I share many of the same goals! I hope to help motivate you & show support! Feel free to add me!