Weightloss partner

Options
Hey everyone. My name is Parisa. I weigh 200 pounds. I'm tired of it so it's time for a change. My goal weight is around 145. I'm 5'10. I'm looking for a someone in the same range who is also trying to lose weight. I need a motivational partner who plans on staying here for a long while, possibly a year. So if anyone is looking for someone to lose weight with, message me.

Replies

• jaralane0520
    jaralane0520 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! What coincidence, I'm 184, 5'5 and looking to get my weight down to 140-130. If you are still looking for an accountability partner, just let me know! At the moment, I've cut out unnecessary sugars, working on portion control, trying to drink a gallon of water a day and in the process of training for a half marathon in October. What are your short term goals?
  • PersianKitty94
    PersianKitty94 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Hey! Yep still looking for a partner. Short term goals would be to lose 2 pounds a week. I was actually eating under 2000 calories for about 2 months with exercise but I saw no results so I've decided to come back here and actually have all my calories recorded. I plan to cut out all pasteries, a bit of my bread consumption, eat more proteins, and enjoy a salad a day( i hate salad btw).
  • navdeeprana
    navdeeprana Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Same goals...but with muscle gain too..if at all possible...add if you feel too cheers and beat if luck