Looking for friends

Options
Hi, I am a 52 year old woman looking to lose 3 and a half stone to get healthy and to regain confidence. I live in Devon, UK and would welcome friends so that we can help each other on this journey. Thank you.

Replies

• aacyn
    aacyn Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Cyndy! I'm 46 and am in the US with a goal of 40lbs to lose, it is a bit more challenging at our age!
  • Marmalade2013
    Marmalade2013 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It sure is! I have sent you a friend request. thanks for your reply.
  • KittiesGoMew
    KittiesGoMew Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Oh you're in Devon huh? I'm in Cornwall :D Feel free to add me and we can support each other :)
  • Dipietski1
    Dipietski1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking from friends to keep me on track. Had to delete my other account because even tho I kept switching it back it kept changing back to Kg
  • kfm6
    kfm6 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Kevin and 57. I agree that is harder to lose now than it was years ago. I've lost 34 pounds. I am trying to lose any additional 25 to 30 pounds. I have changed my eating habits and included regular workouts.

I've hit a lot of plateaus and generally have broken through. However, I seem stuck at this weight. Friend me if you'd like provide mutual support to reach our goals. I'm happy to share what worked for me and what didn't.

Good luck all.
  • jonesheaven2016
    jonesheaven2016 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I am 20 soon to turn 21 in the U.S. I have lost 53 pounds but I put on 15 pounds back on recently currently putting my at 230. My short term goal is 215 but my over all goal is to be at 200. Since I fell off the wagon I wanted to start new an fresh and get back on the wagon.

Please feel free to add me I don't bite I promise.