Canadian gal looking for accountability and motivation

Options
76sher
76sher Posts: 5 Member
I need to lose 75lbs and have been yo-yoing the last few years the same 15 lbs and not going any where. Feeling overwhelmed and depressed. I currently only have one friend whose account is active and I'm thinking if I had someone who would come along side cheer me on, motivate me and keep me accountable that it would help me reach my goals and in turn I could motivate and keep you accountable. I'm turning 40 in a couple months and I know it gets harder to lose as you get older. A few years ago I lost 80 lbs but once I quit using the WW method and having a baby I gained it all back! I just need that extra push and am hoping this will help. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• alliecat40
    alliecat40 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You can add me I will promise to be a good friend.
  • itsker56
    itsker56 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Please add me ... I need accountability also! Large weight loss too!
  • Godan2b
    Godan2b Posts: 57 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Your can add me if you'd like. I'm down 100lbs and 40 days shy of logging for 5 years straight.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like
  • cmoorofum
    cmoorofum Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    you can add me also --
  • rsll510
    rsll510 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Well I was born in Canada and still have family there. I'm on the same journey that you are. I'm 44 and a few years ago I lost a little over 80lbs. I changed positions at work and became stuck in my office for 14+ hours a day, go figure, I gained it all back and then some. I have a tremendous amount to lose, so I'm here for as long as you need. I've been going to the gym for 6 weeks now and I've lost 13.5lbs, oh so much more to do. I'm really looking forward to seeing the difference in my life again. Stay strong 76sher!!
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member
    Options
    Fellow Canadian here, daily logger and have been on here almost 2 years. Feel free to add me.