Anyone from the UK on here?

Options

Replies

• victorialennard1
    victorialennard1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Buckinghamshire here, lost 1 stone 9lbs so far and would like to lose another 2 stone. Feel free to add me ☺
  • thefantasticmrsfox
    thefantasticmrsfox Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    North east england here, starting again, have about 6 stone to loose. Always welcome friends.
  • crookie73
    crookie73 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in Devon and have 3 stone to lose!!! Encouragement needed!!!
  • ntapley
    ntapley Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in Devon and am not even going to think about what I need to lose... just gonna try for 4-5lbs a month and keep going!!
  • stubbzie05
    stubbzie05 Posts: 34 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I'm from Surrey, running my own personal training business. I'm here to keep bulking and lose some fat. Feel free to add me.

[Edited by MFP Mods]
  • robcoe
    robcoe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Alright , I'm from Kent , trying to lose a couple of stone , need help staying motivated, feel free to add me
  • rdl81
    rdl81 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I am from Essex working in London lost 7kg over the summer last year trying to add some lean muscle at moment...friend requests welcome I try to keep to date food journal
  • katetots
    katetots Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm from north wales. Just started my journey and have 35lb to lose
  • Marmalade2013
    Marmalade2013 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in Devon. I need to lose 3 and half stone just starting again following a heart attack last October. Please feel free to add me as I am Billy No Mates at the mo!
  • Bluepegasus
    Bluepegasus Posts: 333 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I'm in Somerset. I like running, kettlebells and horse riding!
  • tulipzz
    tulipzz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in London. I had 10 kg to lose before I got pregnant. My baby is 2 months old now and I am +8. So that's 18kg to lose to look fab. About 10-12 kg to go before I look ok. At the moment, I am HUGE!
  • tristramtrent
    tristramtrent Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm a Berkshire gal , lost 2 st and intending to lose another 5 before I'm done, daunted yes but so far so good! It's just me and my little exercise bike against the tonnage! Feel free to add me , logging every day...
  • bezza666
    bezza666 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Chelmsford, Essex
  • voidantics
    voidantics Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i'm from bucks! add me up as well! i've got like 3st to lose!
  • iandeslow1
    iandeslow1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi chap from Kent looking at losing a few stone
  • selina884
    selina884 Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    London
  • AmandaIsherwood2
    AmandaIsherwood2 Posts: 22 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hi I'm in Cheshire in the north west. Looking to lose 3st 8lb.
  • suzanne555
    suzanne555 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Thurrock, Essex. I have a few stone to lose & am finding it really daunting. I'm trying to convince myself it's to feel healthier so I don't quit!
  • CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Wiltshire here. Am 45. Originally had 3 stone to lose and am half-way there. Gained weight from 2013 after my mum's death and my father's death 18 months later. After last Christmas I started getting more active again. Longer dog walks at first, now adding other stuff like strength training, cycling, swimming, spin classes, re-learning to run again. Getting married in October (for the first time...). Always welcome friends in the same time zone!!! LOL
  • danielisbatman
    danielisbatman Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    sporty nerd from sunny suffolk