T25

Options
Anyone else doing T25? Getting results? I'm 4 weeks in to alpha

Replies

• ngolden3320
    ngolden3320 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I have it, but haven't started it yet. I am on vacation week after next and that is my plan to start it then. How is it going so far. I would like a real persons response, not the paid person.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I did it before after doing Insanity. I didn't get much results since I was already in very good shape after doing Insanity.
  • Brandib17
    Brandib17 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    @ngolden3320 I love it. 25 min goes so fast it's way more realistic for my schedule and some days I try to do two. I've done Brazilian butt lift and insanity and I think this ones my favorite
  • 08_GreenEyedMomma
    08_GreenEyedMomma Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have it as well! I managed about 2 weeks before I ended up hurting my shoulder somehow & couldn't really raise my arms. So I took time off & haven't done it since. I will say, if you are out of shape, keeping up with the modified version is still hard. I was starting to notice results though. Keep thinking I should get back into it though. It's sitting there staring at me & the calendar is still up where I see it everyday.
  • MeganD_96
    MeganD_96 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm nearly finished week 1 of beta and I love it! I've lost several inches on my stomach and thighs and lost a couple of pounds too. I've also noticed my strength has increased as well!
  • kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I did alpha and beta and lost 22 lbs with it. It was tough for me but I kept pushing through. I hope you have awesome success with the program. :0)
  • Brandib17
    Options
    Yeah! The first few days I thought I was going to die with all the jumping and being up on your toes lol. But it's cool noticing each day that you get a little better! 22 pounds is awesome!

@heatherrt06 you can do it! We can both do it and push each other!!!

• laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I've just finished Beta. Haven't noticed much change, but it helped improve my fitness again and I haven't been eating as good as i should have. I've ordered Gamma so just waiting for that to arrive.
  • julie_broadhead
    julie_broadhead Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I saw that the program requires Dumbbells. Does it require a variety of weights or just one set?
  • kettlebells_and_cupcakes
    Options
    Best thing I ever did! Body shape changed completely. I'm a huge Shaun T fan. Best of luck with your program!
  • Brandib17
    Options
    I'm only in alpha and there's been no equipment needed. Other than a yoga mat which I don't use.
  • angelwowings23
    angelwowings23 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I started T25 back in August of 2014. I only did a few weeks because it was right after I had my daughter and I needed to focus most of my attention on strength training. October 2015 - January 2016 I was doing a hybrid of T25 and Jillian Michael's Body Revolution and got AMAZING RESULTS. I started Insanity Max 30 in February and now I'm getting back to T25 (intermixed with PiYo and weight training). I liked Max 30 but I think T25 is way more of what my body type needs to lean out. Not sure why because Max 30 is intense and amazing, but I am so happy to be working T25 back into the mix. I think this is one program I'll always be going back to. I'm obsessed with it and the quick results it gets me.
  • Brandib17
    Options
    I started T25 back in August of 2014. I only did a few weeks because it was right after I had my daughter and I needed to focus most of my attention on strength training. October 2015 - January 2016 I was doing a hybrid of T25 and Jillian Michael's Body Revolution and got AMAZING RESULTS. I started Insanity Max 30 in February and now I'm getting back to T25 (intermixed with PiYo and weight training). I liked Max 30 but I think T25 is way more of what my body type needs to lean out. Not sure why because Max 30 is intense and amazing, but I am so happy to be working T25 back into the mix. I think this is one program I'll always be going back to. I'm obsessed with it and the quick results it gets me.

That's awesome

Almost everyone has positive things to say about it! I'll have to look at jillians program. I got the NordicTrack X11i treadmill she advertises and ugh that thing kills on incline.