Looking for some friends and motivation !!

Options
shittalkingmushroom
shittalkingmushroom Posts: 2 Member
edited March 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hello! I've attempted (and failed) many times to lose weight, but I really feel this time will be different. So I'm looking for some friends to lose weight with, and motivate each other :)

Replies

• Jacintaandcoffee
    Jacintaandcoffee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I believe in you! I'm trying to lose a few too, feel free to add me :)
  • shittalkingmushroom
    Options
    Awes
    I believe in you! I'm trying to lose a few too, feel free to add me :)

Awesome! Added <3
  • joelriverapallares
    joelriverapallares Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Same here, MFP has been a great help. Feel free to add me!
  • esmegreen
    esmegreen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like! On the same boat. :)
  • lisalimburg39
    lisalimburg39 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hiya I'm Lisa, tried loads of times to lose weight but been called into the docs this week to say my cholesterol and diabeties are dangerously high and I need to get them down, need motivation as finding it really hard x
  • nickeycalder13
    nickeycalder13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I have been losing weight by watching what I'm eating it is really good I was a size 16 but have come down to a size 14 :D
  • battyg1313
    battyg1313 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me people
  • MeganSchuyler16
    MeganSchuyler16 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Could use some motivation as well. Looking to lose about 65lbs and get back to my goal weight of 150lbs
  • nojuicejustjin
    nojuicejustjin Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm all for more friends with weight loss and motivations mindset! Add me too
  • hsamaan1
    hsamaan1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hiya I'm Lisa, tried loads of times to lose weight but been called into the docs this week to say my cholesterol and diabeties are dangerously high and I need to get them down, need motivation as finding it really hard x

Don't let that distract you! Stay focused and you will let this pass. Baby steps :)
  • joek030
    joek030 Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    You can do this :)
  • gruntdl
    gruntdl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Got milk?!
  • shella_suryani
    shella_suryani Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for weight loss partner. Wish we could motivate each other. I have really low self esteem and anxiety. Wish i could get back on healthy lifestyle and feel good about myself
  • Jaycole27
    Jaycole27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I've always struggled to lose weight but logging my diet and exercise has really helped me (although half the time I forget to do so!), I've lost at lot over the past year or so however I go through stages of being really motivated to what can only be described as lazy and can't be bothered, hopefully we can all help eachother :)
  • lfod308
    lfod308 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I can and have lost the weight several times before. But keeping it off is what I need to work on. Changing my mindset about food helped but I need to count calories and check the scale the rest of my life. I feel great so it's worth it! Eating is such a small part of our day but how we feel after those choices last 24 hours a day. Good luck everyone.
  • protectiveangels
    protectiveangels Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I am like the rest of you with trying to lose weight, but struggle so bad. I have a bad heart that will affect me overtime along with 1 kidney issues. My doctor wants me to lose weight to take the stress off of my heart so my sister told me about this program and I seem to like it. I'd like to lose weight for when I go back in 4 months to see the doctor so please add me as a friend and maybe we can motivate each other.
  • dragonfire12601
    dragonfire12601 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me for motivation and support!
  • AlyBarba
    AlyBarba Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same boat! feel free to add me.
  • Sarc_Warrior
    Sarc_Warrior Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Me too
  • atwaa958
    atwaa958 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)