I want to be a success story.

Options
Hey, my name is Bethany. I am 21 years old and I work as a Phlebotomist.
I am currently 275 pounds and 5'6. I am at the heaviest I've ever been. I want to be a success story so bad. I want to show my changes. I have a downfall and that is that I am a food addict. I love food I get sad I eat. I get happy I eat. I am in love I eat. It is disgusting and it is taking over my life. Along this weight-loss journey I need to gain control. I need to be educated on nutrition as well. I am here and I and I am open and welcoming to any tips or advice on eating or workout. Thanks for reading. Hopefully next time you'll be reading my success story.

Replies

• NewCyn
    NewCyn Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hi Bethany!
    I am Cynthia. I am starting over and as of this morning, I am 276 and I am 5'5" or so. I would love to support you on this journey. So if you wish, add me. YOU CAN DO THIS. Blessings to you as you reclaim your health while you are young.
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    Hi Bethany. I'm 5'6" and 170 as of this morning. The support on here is incredible. People offer helpful tips, a pick me up when you are down, and kick in the rear when needed. Feel free to add me if you want. You can do this!
  • dragonfire12601
    dragonfire12601 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I've lost 18lbs so far and want to lose about another 30lbs. Anyone can add me for motivation and support!
  • IndiHannahG
    IndiHannahG Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Bethany! I'm 5'8 and 210lbs, I know what it feels like. It's the heaviest I've ever been and I am such a foodie it's hard to find the motivation but you can do it! You can definitely be a success story. Feel free to add me if you want!
  • rdl81
    rdl81 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Bethany good luck do you know where to start? You want to reduce slowly so it's more sustainable maybe track what you have over a week and see what that comes out like and see if there are any easy wins. You planning on doing any excerise?
  • kierasayshi
    kierasayshi Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You got this Bethany! Lets be buddies!