20 somethings for support

Options
124»

Replies

• TGraceS
    TGraceS Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 25, 5'0" current weight 146, goal weight 110 or less depending on how I feel when I get there! I've lost four lbs since I started, but I tend to stop and go so I need someone to keep me motivated. Anyone can add me!
  • chevron10
    chevron10 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    26 Add me I need the motivation!!! I start well but need a nudge every now and then! :smiley:
  • FitnessGirl11mfp
    FitnessGirl11mfp Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm 27, 5'3ish, 177 lbs. I've lost about 29 lbs so far and my first goal is 169 :-) My big goal is 150 then I'll re-evaluate and see if I need to lose more. I am a new mommy. I lost about 27 lbs before pregnancy on mfp, gained it back during pregnancy and lost it all again post pregnancy (about a month after). Feel free to add me :-)
  • teekauf
    teekauf Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Tiffany. 27, 5'8", looking to lose about 25 more lbs. 30 lbs down so far! Would love more friends on here for motivation and support!!! :)
  • recovering_bri
    recovering_bri Posts: 22 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hi! I'm Bri! I'm 24 and I am 5'4.5" and about 131 lbs. I am recovering from an ED and want to use mfp to help me find balance in life. I want to break my restrict/binge cycle.

Looking for motivating friends! Only friends with other females as I don't think any man but my husband should be involved with my body. Nothing personal.
  • jabberwocky918
    jabberwocky918 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm Jenn, 24 and have another 15-20 lbs to lose! Add me! :)
  • DaneshiaThePrincess
    Options
    I'm 20, 5'7, 186 lbs, a mommy of 1, & I have 26 lbs of pregnancy weight to loose to start. Another 15 to reach my best physical fitness shape I've ever been in ultimate goal weight of 145lbs.
  • aec90210
    aec90210 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm Drea, 25, 4'10" and looking to lose 60! Feel free to add me. The motivation on here is great!
  • spbasinger
    spbasinger Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody! I'm Sam, I'm a preschool teacher, I'm turning 22 in June, and I'm looking to lose 25 pounds. I'm really friendly and looking for extra motivation so feel free to add me and we can keep each other going.
  • Veejohnson1990
    Veejohnson1990 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    In need of supportive people, add me :)
  • Beyondfightingfat
    Beyondfightingfat Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, and starting this journey again. This time determined not to quit!! Good luck throughout your journey! ❤
  • Simoon91
    Simoon91 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • hdonaldsonm
    hdonaldsonm Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    23. 5'8". 169lbs. Looking to lose the summer BBQ, break-up, winter, and new relationship weight I've tacked on since I lost 10lbs last spring. Down to 145 is my ultimate goal. Feel free to add, I could use the motivation.
  • M_Tyler05
    M_Tyler05 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 27 & 5'3... I've got 19 pounds to my goal weight. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • fleurhaus
    fleurhaus Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 26, 4 "11' and have lost 40 pounds. I am about 8 pounds away from my goal and they are the hardest pounds to lose so far. I am also looking for friends within the MFP community for motivation.