Getting fit for baby

Options
Woody_11
Woody_11 Posts: 12 Member
Hi there!
I'm looking to lose 60+ lbs. I want to get pregnant at the end of this year, but want to be in way better shape. I just had a baby a few months ago and want to lose the baby weight I gained and then some. I do not want to be a parent who can't keep up with her kids; I want to be ACTIVE in raising them.

Replies

• sassybutclassy1
    sassybutclassy1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the new baby! Stay motivated and dedicated and you will lose the weight!
  • KimberleyWilson2
    KimberleyWilson2 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I have 4 kids and one on the way! I've been doing good at maintaining my weight during this pregnancy (even losing a few pounds!). I'd love to be friends. My baby is due in two months.
  • KNK1988
    KNK1988 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I just had a baby 8 months ago. Although I'm not trying to get pregnant right now I am also trying to lose the baby weight as well! Add me!
  • Woody_11
    Woody_11 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies!!!

• changinggrace
    changinggrace Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there.... Add me please. I have a daughter, 3 1/2 years. Trying for #2 and need to lose atleast 50 lbs. Somehow I didn't gain wgt during my last pregnancy, but gained it after...go figure. I am also 41.. so super important to be in shape and healthy for a normal and safe pregnancy.