5.1" and 134lbs, 28 years old.

IdaL21
IdaL21 Posts: 30 Member
edited March 2016 in Success Stories
I would like to lose 10-15 pounds. I have a very hard time losing weight even though I exercise often and keep a clean diet. Anyone out there with a success story for Inspiration?

Replies

• ModernRock
    ModernRock Posts: 372 Member
    edited March 2016
    Eating a "clean" diet and exercising don't guarantee weight loss. If you want to start losing weight you have to maintain a calorie deficit. Many people fail to lose weight with increased activity because they increase their caloric intake.
  • Mapalicious
    Mapalicious Posts: 412 Member
    The only way to lose weight, as ModernRock said, is to burn more energy than you consume. If you're already pretty slim, this may mean counting calories for you.

It's good you're on this site, if that's what you want to do! I lost 125 lbs, now working on the last 10 lbs and recomposition (loosely).
  • rpachigo
    rpachigo Posts: 96 Member
    Log and weigh everything (easier said than done) and maintain a calorie deficit with adequate macros.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!