Stay at home mom looking for Accountabuddies

Options
Hi, 3 years ago I went from 215 down to 185 and was happy with the way things were headed. I had my son and gained tons of weight. Now my son will be 2 and I have not lost the baby weight. I'm trying to lose 40 lbs and make healthy choices. I'm ready to get back on track and make friends along the way

Replies

• BabyWeightLindsay
    BabyWeightLindsay Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am also a SAHM trying to shed the baby pounds as well. Feel free to add me!
  • KNK1988
    KNK1988 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Same boat here! I don't know how to request friends on my phone so add me!
  • michellelynn1981
    michellelynn1981 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I lost almost 90 pounds using MFP between my 2 pregnancies, then gained 50 lbs with my second. He will be 6 next month, and now I have about 60 pounds to lose. I work full-time and my husband works crazy hours, so I have to workout at home, and it's so easy to make excuses for not getting in my workouts. I have *tried* to lose this weight several times in the last few years, but the most I've lost is 15 pounds and it has always come right back because I let any and every excuse get me off track. Last week my husband decided to start working out and using MFP as well, so now I really have no excuses! I'm 5'2" and weigh about 205 now. Got down to 150 before getting pregnant with #2, and that was my healthiest weight as an adult. I'd like to at least get to that point, but right now I'll be so excited to get under 200!!

Add me if you want a friend!
  • dcoitino77
    dcoitino77 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • laura9400
    laura9400 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request
  • amnavarro2211
    amnavarro2211 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am also a SAHM. I have a 2 year old boy and a 9 month old girl. My goal is to lose 30 pounds of baby weight. Feel free to add me!:)
  • anukislovesanubis19
    Options
    Hello! I am also a SAHM trying to shed the baby pounds as well. Feel free to add me!

• anukislovesanubis19
    Options
    Hi my name is Sabrina I am a SAHM who is trying to shed my baby weight and feel comfortable and confident again
  • loreinak
    loreinak Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I'm a single mom....three kids. I work full time and commute so I am rushed most of the time. My son is 10 months, and it's time to lose what I gained and kept. I need to lose like 100 lbs. It's hard even writing it. I lost 65 lbs about 5 years ago so I know it's possible. I need motivated. Anyone reading, feel free to add me. My peeps are all doing different programs, but logging my calories in map seems to be best for me. I don't know anyone on here for motivation!
  • asgentr
    asgentr Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a SAHM with a 2.5 year old. My weight loss was stalled for various reasons. Now I am back at it. I have about 30 lbs to lose.
  • Adsy1983
    Adsy1983 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just wanna say its not just the mums who suffer a little baby weight gain. :)

Second baby on the way so im determined to be a fit daddy before she arrives!
  • Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a Stay at Home Mom also :smiley: feel free to add me :smile:

I started a new challenge because there are only 93 days/ about 13 weeks tell summer.
    If your interested here's the link

the last day to enter to be a Ultimate Fit for Summer Challenge is tomorrow at midnight.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10355358/2016-fit-for-summer-challenge#latest
  • greenly3016
    greenly3016 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I love the support and Accountabuddies
  • allieparkia
    allieparkia Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • hugzeelaroo
    hugzeelaroo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Same here! I have an 18 month old and a 7 month old so needless to say I have lots of baby weight to lose!

Feel free to add me!
  • greenly3016
    greenly3016 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Aww wow that's awesome so close in age. Yea that baby weight is a pain for sure. We can get rid of it with hard work and focus.