People trying to lose or have lost 75+lbs?

Options
I need some friends who are in the same place as me. I am current losing 148 lbs and would love some friends to talk to! Send me a request! I am on daily.

Replies

• Rlisa13
    Rlisa13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just starting today.
  • aubrey716
    aubrey716 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    akyodreanh wrote: »
    I need some friends who are in the same place as me. I am current losing 148 lbs and would love some friends to talk to! Send me a request! I am on daily.

I'm right there with ya. Looking to lose 100 pds
  • aubrey716
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 100 pds
  • stcharles_810
    stcharles_810 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have a good 80lbs to go still to reach my goal. been a struggle for awhile but it will happen.
  • aubrey716
    Options
    Yea,I have been falling off the wagon for the last few weeks but this last week I really stuck to my caloric intake for the 2 PD weight loss I lost about 70 PDS before I got pregnant and gained it all back. I am think of trying this new workout called "cize" any one have any input on it?? It's from Sean T.
  • adriannehersh
    adriannehersh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm here and happy to help and encourage anyone who needs it. I lost 130 lbs and surpassed my goal weight by 15 lbs. I'm back up a few because I had a baby last July, so I'm in the process of losing some again. I have 9 lbs to go. Currently weighing in at 139lbs (down from 260). :)
  • JennieMaeK
    JennieMaeK Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I have lost 72 lbs so far. Am about 23 lbs away from my goal weight. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • davidmartinez66
    davidmartinez66 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I have lost 76 pounds so far, with about 10 to go, mostly lost in the kitchen, throwing out the garbage foods
    no human should eat (products with High Fructose Corn Syrup), then I started in the gym (Dec 2015), feel
    great, although I need new clothes!

Add me if you like, I am only daily logging my food and exercise.

Good Luck!
    David
  • she_lived_wholly_forevermore
    Options
    I'm down almost 90. 43 to go to get to my check-in weight where I decide if I need to keep losing or start maintaining. Feel free to add me.
  • steffi29986
    steffi29986 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Starting again today after falling off last summer and not been able to get back on it. I have 90lbs to lose and I am bloody determined this time. Feel free to add me :-) good luck lovely x
  • Grandmaelf2008
    Grandmaelf2008 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I've lost 55lbs so far and have about 40 to go. Send me a request if you want.
  • Cellphoneman123
    Cellphoneman123 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I've lost 57 since my last weigh in, and I've got still have 173 pounds to lose. I'm in the 200+ weight loss category. But I'm going to do it. Add me if you want.. In fact anyone can add me.
  • btjeel
    btjeel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting out. Only a week in with MFP. Love it!! The first week I started was without it and I didn't lose anything. I'm looking forward to weigh in this week. 100 seems like such a far off goal, but seeing all your posts is so encouraging!!
  • emmagrace0818
    emmagrace0818 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 100 lbs. After struggling with depression. I have low self esteem right now and looking to improve that and get off of medication for depression
  • Bdougherty6
    Bdougherty6 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've lost almost 30...about 60 more to go. It's been a long process, but definitely worth it!
  • shannonpinkneysp
    shannonpinkneysp Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I lost 40 last year. Then let the holidays and laziness get to me and I put back on 10-15. I'm back on track now and have about 80 more I want to lose. I would be happy to have new friends on here!
  • KaraganCorlis
    KaraganCorlis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 90!
  • soullevel
    soullevel Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Wow! So many inspiring stories here! I'm going to FR all of you!!!

• Hates2run
    Hates2run Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 100 and starting out again. Would welcome any requests for support along the way. Feel free to add me.
  • tdenneyfitness
    tdenneyfitness Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you all! Keep one thing in mind, diet is KEY to managing weight. And cheat days ARE OKAY!! 90% of weight management is diet. Any of you, feel free to shoot me a message and I'd love to help you out! :):)