support

elcorodominicano
elcorodominicano Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
i wish i could work out every day but with work its so hard. i don't know how to keep the weight off once i loose it

Replies

• i wish i could work out every day but with work its so hard. i don't know how to keep the weight off once i loose it
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Maybe you can get up early and just try ao 20 or 30 minute walk before you take a shower. Or how about a walk after dinner? You could also try exercise videos after work while dinner is cooking. If you don't own any you can get them at the library for free! My favorite videos are the Leslie Sansone walking ones. They helped me get my first 22 lbs off and this site has helped with the next 38. You just need to make working out a priority over some other things like watching that 30 minute sit com or chatting on the phone sometimes. Try making it part of your daily schedule...an appointment you can't break. Start small if you need to. Every little bit helps!!!

Once you lose the weight you have to play with your calories to find how many you should be eating to maintain. Likely the ones this site is showing you now are to lose and less than what you can eat once you've lost.

You can do it! We're all here to support you!:drinker:
  • I jog on a rebounder [mini trampoline] I bought in walmart in front of tv 10 min 2 x a day ....anyone can fit that in
  • thank you for your advice i appreciate your attention. I welcome your support
This discussion has been closed.