Hello I'm new here :) My name is Brooke

Options
Hi I'm Brooke. I'm new here. I have a lot of weight to lose and I've heard great things about this site. Hoping to make some friends and some life long changes :)

Replies

• Lets_Do_It
    Lets_Do_It Posts: 202
    Options
    Ayye! My name is Brooke too! Welcome, can I add you? :D You'll love it on here, I know I do!
  • trout78
    trout78 Posts: 102
    Options
    Hi Brooke, that is my name too and I just joined this sight about a week ago! You will find this sight to be amazing and very helpful with things like accounability! Good luck on your journey to a healthier you!
  • kmapmp
    kmapmp Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi Brooke! Im new too and only have 1 friend (whom is my sister lol) feel free to add me!
    Thx
  • adcz75
    adcz75 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Brooke! I just joined, too, and have no clue how it all works. We can learn together:) Good luck!
  • Unbreakable360
    Options
    ...hey brooke....welcome...!!!...good to have you onboard...!!!!...feel free to add of you want....
  • canwendy1
    canwendy1 Posts: 40
    Options
    Hello Brooke! Welcome to mfp!
    You can add me as a friend if you'd like! :)
  • Postlethwaite
    Postlethwaite Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Welcome:) I'm not a Brooke, I'm a Katie.. but I am really liking it here too!
  • askarecky
    askarecky Posts: 1
    Options
    hi brooke, nice to meet you lol, i dont know why but i think i love you, oh wait haha i do love you because you are my beautiful cousin, good luck with the weight loss journey, i wish we lived close o each other so we could do it together. love you
  • Desere83
    Desere83 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi i'm new too. My name is Desere and my sister Megan told me about this site and how it was free. It really looks great and i hope to be melting off the pounds soon. :)
  • JenL0690
    JenL0690 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp! You will love it! Feel free to add me!