My little NSV

Options
So I had a rough week this week, I just felt really unmotivated and my mind was trying to talk me out of everything. Exercising was a challenge, I wanted to give that up daily, even my healthy eating was challenging as I just wanted to give that up also. I decided I was not giving in, I was not letting my mind win over all the hard work I have put into this so far, I made sure to exercise and keep up with my healthy eating and feel a bit proud of myself for not giving up and pushing through, hopefully this will be a sign of my future! I feel silly posting this but I have to look at what I think are my positives and not focus on my negatives! :)

Replies

• Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    The little devil sitting on your shoulder can really wreak havoc. Good job not giving up and pushing through. o:)
  • MinmoInk
    MinmoInk Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Great work! You got this :)
  • saraAmcd
    saraAmcd Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    To me, that is success. An exercise of the will. Doing it even when you don't feel like doing it. I think doing that proves something to yourself and builds long-term habits. Good job!
  • julie2038
    julie2038 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    That's a victory in my book! The mental challenge of this weight loss journey is huge!!