Trying to get motivated again after struggling

Options
Hi everyone, Ive been on Myfitnesspal for awhile but I havent been on in many months, I think I lost alot of friends due to my absence. I was struggling w my depression and my dad has cancer. But its time for me to take care of myself. If anyone would like an extra friend add me :) and good luck to everyone, many blessings

Replies

• cgvet37
    cgvet37 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    My father passed from cancer. I know what you are going through. Try to stay positive.
  • TheSunshineQueen
    TheSunshineQueen Posts: 276 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hi! I was in a similar situation--was consistent from May to November, then totally fell off the wagon until February (though I didn't start counting and using MFP again until early March). I have SAD, and that, in conjunction with typical holiday eating, a cancer scare from my mom, and stress, resulted in some weight gain on my part.

I also lost some pretty cool friends while I was "on hiatus," so I definitely need more active friends on my F-list.

*adds*

(I sincerely hope your dad is doing okay. Stay strong.)
  • SunriseStayHopeful
    SunriseStayHopeful Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear it's been so crappy :-( I'm determined to make some real changes and feel good about myself again. Feel free to add me anyone :)