Insanity max 30

Options
Anyone tried or doing this program? If so how did you or how are you getting on? Does it work?

Replies

• louise13dunstan
    louise13dunstan Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I did it last year. The idea is great go full on till u need a break,record the time then try to beat it next time. It's OK I preferred insanity. I also prefer other workouts that are fun. Insanity it max 30 isn't much fun IMO,it's hard but o only finished the program cos I spent so much on it.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I had no trouble at all doing Insanity Max 30. I loved that it was only 30 minutes long as it allowed me time to do other things as well. :)
  • troytroy11
    troytroy11 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    It may or may not be hard for you depending on your current condition and what you are used to doing. It works very well for me; I have been using the program in conjunction with other routines for over a year now on a regular basis. No, it has not gotten any easier because I push myself hard. Once I learned good form in a particular circuit, I would challenge to do it faster and with greater force.
    I hope you find something that works well for you.
  • MBM82284
    MBM82284 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just started week 2 of Insanity Max 30 today. So far I like it. It's a good workout, I am dripping in sweat when it's over and the calorie burn is decent. I like that it is only 30 minutes so I don't have to get up at 6am to do it.