FLORIDA

Options
xLexi28
xLexi28 Posts: 17 Member
heyy,
I'm going to be in Florida for about two weeks, and it'll be easy for me to get fast food every day. I need some good places to eat while I'm down there!
I will be in the Orlando area. I don't mind up to an hour drive. so please, if you know of any good spots to eat let me know!

Replies

• alphatoomega23
    alphatoomega23 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    What part of Orlando? Near the theme parks? What kind of food do you like?
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Try Yelp. There are large number of good restaurants over in the tourist zone.
  • xLexi28
    xLexi28 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'll be about 20 mins from the parks. but I'm not going into the parks. I love all foods. and I'm open to trying anything new.
    What part of Orlando? Near the theme parks? What kind of food do you like?

• one235
    one235 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    The Rainforest in (Downtown Disney) which is called by another name now… but The Rainforest has great steak and spare ribs.
  • kledmons
    kledmons Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Try downtown Winter Park on Park avenue. Audubon Park area mills avenue and Corrine drive has a couple good local places (local artist area). Thornton park in downtown Orlando. College park as well. The Milk district as well.
  • kledmons
    kledmons Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Great Vietnamese area... It's referred as Vietown. If you like that kind of food. Also you will see a lot of street art on buildings if you look around.