Snowy Roads-a rant

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
If you live in the north or anywhere that gets snow you will relate. I know its hard to drive and you have to take your time driving but dont be so afraid to actually DRIVE. I though it may take a little while coming home from work today but little did I know it would take over an hour...all because everyone and thier brother was on the road and TERRIFIED of the snow. I was so angry when I waited at a greenlight for someone who was scared to go up a hill. I was soooooo fuming mad when I got home. I never get road rage but today was pretty close. I am a fortunate one who has a four wheel drive vehicle and NOTHING short of ice...But I just have to say to anyone who is scared to drive...just stay off the roads if you are going to be cripplingly afraid of the white stuff...

Replies

• FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    If you live in the north or anywhere that gets snow you will relate. I know its hard to drive and you have to take your time driving but dont be so afraid to actually DRIVE. I though it may take a little while coming home from work today but little did I know it would take over an hour...all because everyone and thier brother was on the road and TERRIFIED of the snow. I was so angry when I waited at a greenlight for someone who was scared to go up a hill. I was soooooo fuming mad when I got home. I never get road rage but today was pretty close. I am a fortunate one who has a four wheel drive vehicle and NOTHING short of ice...But I just have to say to anyone who is scared to drive...just stay off the roads if you are going to be cripplingly afraid of the white stuff...