Not new but looking for active MFPERS friends

Options
jensauce
jensauce Posts: 150 Member
Tried posting this on another board and didn't get much of a response. MFPers were so much more interactive back in the day. Now the only threads that are active are the "compliment person above you" posts.

anyways, if you're good about logging and sharing your progress for the day, please add me. I need some inspiration and tbh seeing different workouts for the day keeps me motivated and a little competitive. :)

Thanks everyone, and I hope you're all having great weekends so far!

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me ..I am on here daily and have been for 400+ days ...not going anywhere soon .....wishing you the best :)
  • cprovenghi
    cprovenghi Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Completely new to this, but I'm liking the fitness tracking thing, how do you add friends on this community page?
  • Dustinryan24
    Dustinryan24 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    ill be your friend
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    cprovenghi wrote: »
    Completely new to this, but I'm liking the fitness tracking thing, how do you add friends on this community page?

click on the person's avatar/picture ...then double click it will take you to their profile where you can add
  • cprovenghi
    cprovenghi Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Ok will do thanks
  • jensauce
    jensauce Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Awesome, thanks everyone! :D
  • karebare180
    karebare180 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Just joined yesterday, I'm loving this place ☺️
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone feel free to add me
  • shaken2010
    shaken2010 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm on here every day, and enjoy supporting others along our journeys. Feel free to add me.