People trying to lose or have lost 75+lbs?

Options
2»

Replies

• SassJess81
    SassJess81 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose at least 100! Feel free to add me.
  • TricksterBreeze
    TricksterBreeze Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I've lost 40 pounds so far, and I'm searching for another 50! I'd be glad to help motivate you!
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Beca lost about 39 pounds since last year I need to lose at least 60 more pounds but for me I have to set small goalso Because if I look at the big numberI get really bummed out and I could use all the motivation I can get so feel free to add me
  • LarasLosingIt
    LarasLosingIt Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    91 to go for me. Feel free to add me :)
  • mrssto78
    mrssto78 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Good morning akyodreanh. I am in the same place as you and would love to join you for this journey. I have 140 lbs to lose. I have sent you and a few other posters a request. Anyone reading this please feel free to add me also. Have a great day!

• meganxorenee
    meganxorenee Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have 80+ lbs I wanna lose so feel free to add me! Doc thinks I should lose 100+ but that doesn't seem healthy to me.
  • KayMarieM
    KayMarieM Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It will help to set small goals and then go from there. Maybe start with 10-20lbs. Once u see progress, I'm sure it'll motivate you to keep pushing! My short-term goals are in 10lb incriments. Overall goal is -60lbs
  • jlhepsley
    jlhepsley Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, 54 yr old, that's new to all this techy stuff. Just got the Garnin VIVOSmart a week ago and it's been a blast to see what my daily activity really is. WOW. I've lost 23 lbs so far, but still have 120 to go. Looking for someone in my area (Ephrata PA) to walk with. I'm just a beginner walker.
  • dianesunshine62
    dianesunshine62 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. i am on day 5.
  • dianesunshine62
    dianesunshine62 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i don't know how to edit my post but i just wanted to add that listing my foods here during the day keeps me accountable. every time i had successful weight loss was when i recorded what i ate and this site makes it so much easier since my phone is always within reach.