Worry Presumes Failure

Options
I must be honest. When I started with MFP, I never felt any worry that I'd not lose weight. I could immediately see that path that would lead me to weight loss, unlike previous things I'd tried. I know I'm not going to fail, so I'm not worried. Just impatient.

Replies

• Pixie7210
    Pixie7210 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I hear you! I've been attempting to loose weight since I had my first child 10 years ago. Since finding MFP and using the food tracker I have more knowledge of what I'm eating. The weight loss is really slow but my motivation has been awell. I'm going back to the gym this week to start again. Again!
  • ShunkyDave
    ShunkyDave Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    The weight loss is really slow but my motivation has been awell. I'm going back to the gym this week to start again. Again!

UGH!! I lost 26 pounds between Jan and Apr. Then I kinda relaxed. Gained 5 pounds back in a snap. So now I'm back on the decline.

I hate how slow it goes. I hate how boring it is, how flavorless, how tedious. Gaining is so much faster, flavorful and exciting. :)
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Yeah I hate how slow it goes.. but once I get there I can keep it off then I'm good :)
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Yeah I hate how slow it goes.. but once I get there I can keep it off then I'm good :)