over 300lb new daily accountability group

Options
http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112934-over-300lb-daily-accountability-group
Please join me if you too started at or are over 300lb and would like a daily accountability check in.

Replies

• MaureenDarst1
    MaureenDarst1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    i didnt start out at 300 started out at 250 but always looking for support
  • trishtrish1
    trishtrish1 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm at 280-something! I'm in!!!
  • Spk1117
    Spk1117 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I sent a request to join. Thank you!
  • HolleyRock915
    HolleyRock915 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also sent a request.
  • sheliavassar
    sheliavassar Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me To the group. Thank you
  • baby962
    baby962 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I started at 310 pounds on 1/29/16. I am down to 289. Would love to join this group. I use a fitbit to track my steps and my fitness pal to track my food, weight, exercise and measurements. I also synch the both together. I also go to planet fitness at least 3-5x a week. I am committed to a new healthy lifestyle, and would love to have some friends on this journey with me. Feel free to add me so we can encourage each other.
  • BarneyRubbleMD
    BarneyRubbleMD Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I just re-started my diet again on 3/24/2016 weighing 301 lbs (after gaining back the 56 lbs I had lost from Feb2015 until Thanksgiving).
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Please add me To the group. Thank you

you just need to click the link below and I think there is a join group button
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112934-over-300lb-daily-accountability-group
  • RunawayCurves
    Options
    Thank you for joining.
  • becklava_boo
    becklava_boo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have started at 253. I am a tid 1 with heart disease need all the support I can get.
  • RunawayCurves
    Options
    I have started at 253. I am a tid 1 with heart disease need all the support I can get.

Not quite big enough for this group unless you have previously been much bigger than now, if not well done on not getting this big though. I highly recommend starting your own group. It is really easy to do. Just click on groups from top bar and then select create new group from group options on right side of page. Create the group you want and post link to it in forums and people will join up. Maybe do a starting around 250lb group or anything you like. It really helps to work with people with similar goals.