Getting fit & healthy! Looking for motivating friends!

Options
I've tried other diets with some success. This time I'm working with a trainer and life coach to get reinforcements in two ways. I'm definitely one of those people that just a little nudge and positive words help keep me on track.

So if anyone is looking for a friend to send silly emojis and inspirational quotes from The Real Housewives to help keep us from getting too stressed out!

Replies

• keridean22
    keridean22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend. I need some. I just got one. But don't know how to add you. Lol. :(
  • theresam2469
    theresam2469 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I've tried other diets with some success. This time I'm working with a trainer and life coach to get reinforcements in two ways. I'm definitely one of those people that just a little nudge and positive words help keep me on track.

So if anyone is looking for a friend to send silly emojis and inspirational quotes from The Real Housewives to help keep us from getting too stressed out!

Please ad me maybe we can do this together
  • bbop10
    bbop10 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You should seriously go through my friends list because everyone that is on there is so motivating and inspirational. You will find the best support and encouragement here. It's wonderful. Feel free to add me, too. :)
  • Sthomeworks01
    Sthomeworks01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to be part of your inspiration and support :)
  • theresam2469
    theresam2469 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • mejiaruth
    mejiaruth Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'll be ur friend too. Add me and we can support each other.
  • running_with_weights
    Options
    I've been failing at changing my habits by myself - I've decided I need a nudge from friends too! Good to meet you!
  • MiriS75
    MiriS75 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me! I love being a part of a motivating group!!
  • Wambrose77
    Wambrose77 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Working with a trainer too and need all the motivation I can get sometimes.
  • mynameisgladys
    mynameisgladys Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :)