You People are Amazing!!

Options
Been on the site for a week now, this being my second week as of Monday. I wasn't going to post but I read all the community topics daily and have been so inspired. I think it is great to know this site exists and everyone is so supportive. I yo-yo diet all the time and every winter I put on 20-30 pounds just to work like heck to take it off by summer. I am looking to change my lifestyle and take the weight off at a slower, normal pace with plans to keep it off this year!! Thanks for all the inspiration and keep taking it a day at a time.:smile:

IF ONLY IT CAME OFF AS EASY AS IT GOES ON!!:tongue:

Replies

• shapelychic
    Options
    Been on the site for a week now, this being my second week as of Monday. I wasn't going to post but I read all the community topics daily and have been so inspired. I think it is great to know this site exists and everyone is so supportive. I yo-yo diet all the time and every winter I put on 20-30 pounds just to work like heck to take it off by summer. I am looking to change my lifestyle and take the weight off at a slower, normal pace with plans to keep it off this year!! Thanks for all the inspiration and keep taking it a day at a time.:smile:

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

NOOOOOOOOO doubt!!!! :laugh:

Welcome! Glad to have you here! :flowerforyou:
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Welcome and please don't be shy! Ask away! People here are real friends and we are all in this together, so the support is there. Dont be shy! Speak up :) Good luck with the weight loss!
  • TrishB
    TrishB Posts: 33
    Options
    You're right, these people are AMAZING!!! Keep reading and posting, it's given me a sense of self worth and as of tonight I know I can do it, thanks to all of the responses I have been given!

Welcome!!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Welcome! :flowerforyou:

Best of luck to you and slow and steady is definitely the way to win this race. The weeks will add up quicker than you think if you just keep on, keepin on!! :drinker:

Take care!
    Tami
  • Sadeyes2
    Options
    Hello and Welcome! :smile:
  • shapelychic
    Options
    Thanks so much!! How do I add my ticker to my posts?
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much!! How do I add my ticker to my posts?

Welcome :flowerforyou:
    Go to Tools, Weight loss Tickers
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best wishes:flowerforyou:
  • lenece
    lenece Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: Welcome n best of wishes n good luck....:flowerforyou:
  • paigenicole_tusie
    Options
    Congratulations on those 8 pounds! I wish you luck!
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options

NOOOOOOOOO doubt!!!! :laugh:

Welcome! Glad to have you here! :flowerforyou:
    I don't know shannon things come off pretty fast for you