Anyone frusted

Options
Abimbola397
Abimbola397 Posts: 1 Member
Hello i am from Gerioga, and i have been the same weight ever since 2010 which is 170 actually i gained a lot of weight, and i am more than 200 pounds. I need to lose weight because my husband left me because he says he hates my body anyone else have people who body shame them.

Replies

• JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    I was called Mash Potato once, so i decided to become baked potato.
  • HeyMissNya
    HeyMissNya Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    People FETISHIZE big girls, and he's willing to throw away an entire MARIAGE over 30 pounds?! Pele gain more than that when they have kids! Some people never lose it. He's a liar and a coward and doesn't deserve you. A real man would ask WHY. A real man would walk with you and buy you something
    you really like, just a tad too small, so you would be encouraged to fit it. A real man would cook for you! Anything to support his best friend. Love isn't mean. You are not the weight you put on OR lose. I'm sorry that happened to you. I haven't been in that scenario, but I know what it's like to feel lonely and betrayed and frustrated with myself. Don't blame yourself. You're not sick, you just ate more than you burned. We all do. Screw him (but not really, he doesn't deserve it), Reach your goals, and Throw it in his face!!! In the meantime, love yourself. Get your mind out of your rut and your body will follow. Have fun! Do something different! Paint your toes, organize your closet, throw away anything you wouldn't want him to see you in, wear lipgloss and mascara when you leave the house. You don't need that negativity, girl. You're a queen.
  • momo_t90
    momo_t90 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    ^^^This!!!
  • shaken2010
    shaken2010 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I agree with the above poster you don't need that negativity. Don't listen to it he's just trying to make himself feel better by bringing you down. Don't lose anything for him, if you're going to do anything do it for you!!!
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Body shaming happens, but I don't pay any attention. I know how I feel about my body and I don't give others the power to change that (anymore). Call it confidence or arrogance, either way, they don't get to make me feel bad about myself. I'm sorry he did that to you, but I can't help but think he used your weight as a lame excuse for leaving and not telling you the real reason. Either way, he doesn't sound like a man you need. Get fit for yourself and live happy!
  • KayTeeOne
    KayTeeOne Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Get slim and show those jerks that you look better than them because are better . I did ! Feels great
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    HeyMissNya wrote: »
    People FETISHIZE big girls, and he's willing to throw away an entire MARIAGE over 30 pounds?! Pele gain more than that when they have kids! Some people never lose it. He's a liar and a coward and doesn't deserve you. A real man would ask WHY. A real man would walk with you and buy you something
    you really like, just a tad too small, so you would be encouraged to fit it. A real man would cook for you! Anything to support his best friend. Love isn't mean. You are not the weight you put on OR lose. I'm sorry that happened to you. I haven't been in that scenario, but I know what it's like to feel lonely and betrayed and frustrated with myself. Don't blame yourself. You're not sick, you just ate more than you burned. We all do. Screw him (but not really, he doesn't deserve it), Reach your goals, and Throw it in his face!!! In the meantime, love yourself. Get your mind out of your rut and your body will follow. Have fun! Do something different! Paint your toes, organize your closet, throw away anything you wouldn't want him to see you in, wear lipgloss and mascara when you leave the house. You don't need that negativity, girl. You're a queen.

Best comment
  • GymnasticsMommy
    GymnasticsMommy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Your husband sounds like a shallow POS. You eventually will be better off without him. I am sorry you dealt with that.