30 Day shred Question

Options
I have a Wii, but it'll be a bit before it's set up. I'm starting hot yoga (I have a groupon for 5 yoga classes, 5 pilates, and 5 massages for 15 $). I'm ordering the Ballet conditioning DVD and the 30 day shred dvd. I like ballet. Can I do the ballet on one night, and the 30 day shred on the next night? And alternate them? How long are the workouts on the 30 day shred? The only night i don't have free is Tuesday.

Replies

• erylie
    erylie Posts: 34
    Options
    The thirty day shred videos are a half hr. They are amazing, and I think you'd be able to alternate... they're not too over the top..
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Including the warm up/cool down it's 27min. You can do it any way you want. I think you could totally alternate :) Good luck!!
  • rubydeb
    rubydeb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Rhondast - the 30-day shred workouts are 25min tops including warmup/cooldowns. they are pretty intense if you are just starting out, and I would recommend watching it once the first time so you have an idea what you'll be doing. Jillian does not spend a lot of time walking you through what you're doing next, she just goes right into it. Its a great quick workout. I'm not sure you need the ballet and shred dvd's but I can't comment on the ballet workout. Good luck! :)
  • stellabella42
    Options
    I just started the 30 day shred and it is kicking my butt! The workouts are about 20 minutes, but its a tough 20 minutes! I think you can alternate days and may even be better to alternate that way you give your muscles a rest. I do add in an additional workout with the shred i.e 30 minute walk or elliptical. Good luck!
  • Rhondast
    Rhondast Posts: 93
    Options
    I just found it on Comcast exercise tv for free! on On Demand.I work from home, so I'll watch it tomorrow, while I work.