Questions about diet & exercise you will probably hate!

Options
GirlBossGoals
GirlBossGoals Posts: 49 Member
edited March 2016 in Health and Weight Loss
right, I know some of you can ve very judgy but please help!(the girl from profile picture is me before I put on weight!)

last year I tried to lose weight (well tone up rather weight loss) I did manage my goal so stopped after and got an office job. I got stressed and not realising I put extra 10kg!

So, I give myself few months now so up until summer I want to go back to my previous weight. I dont mind if i gain weight but gaining muscles. Its not the scale I am worry about, its the fat! My face gone round AND i hate watching mirror, my stomach its huge i had 2 questions if i am pregnant!! my hips are are just shocking! it all cumulated in some parts and I want to get rid of it!I want to be healthy, energised and back to old me.

I am not used and hated long exercises and found doing often shorter is what I can manage otherwise I will not do anything.
So my plan is:

1. Do morning 15min exercise and evening 15min. for the first 2weeks(yes everyday)
2 x small run (20min) and 1 a week a class of spinning.

2. Eat 1200-1500 calories a day and exclude dairy (swap them for lacto-free and dairy-free products)
Does it make sense to swap for lactofree? my friend lost so much weight when she excluded dairy but I need eggs and coffee without a milk is not a coffee!

3. Have a fruit before workout and lean muscle shake after work out or amino acids? I am confused here when should I have a protein shake and when amino acids.

After 2 weeks I want increase my exercise to 30min a day in the morning and skip the evenings.
then after a month increase to 1h 3 x a week. This is the only way I can exercise as if I start 1h or 3omin straight away I will get put off.

How does it all sounds? I am super short 156cm girl and I am 32 year old. Since like 20s my weight was between 44-46kg until I got around 28 and start putting on weight because of the lack of exercise and crap food.9then i acheived my goal just within 2 months lost 5kg) I want to go back to my 46kg whatever time it will take. In a mean time i want to burn my fat and i want to swap it for some muscles but I am not aiming to look like fitness model, perhaps I dont care to have stomach like fitness guru, i just want to be back in my weight when iI felt super confident. I know I will get loads of comment -'but you are okey', and that what my friends says, but I am not okey. i cant stand myself, i am depressed, start smoking and drinking because I look nothing like the girl on picture anymore!

I don't want to starve myself, neither i want to end up in tears after this post, so please if you have nothing nice or want to be nasty please skip your comment. i am not here to fit in bikini fast, neither I am irresponsible teenager (well I was irresponsible while eating this much) but i paid the price and I really don't want to hear nasty comments :(

Replies

• senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    What is the exercise you're going to do? Is it the running and spin classes or are those separate things? Running and spin class won't really build muscle.

Timing protein / amino acids isn't really necessary for non competition levels of activity if overall protein is sufficient.

There is no need to cut out dairy to lose weight. Weight loss is all about calories in versus out.

Will you be weighing food to make sure calories in is correct?
  • GirlBossGoals
    Options
    Yes, I will weighing my food to make sure i am having the correct amount.
    Would make any difference if i swap for lactofree? or nothing at all?
    I am thinking of using protein as like 4th meal? so having breakfast, then after meal as i find the shake really keep me from being hungry for longer. I can eat tones of veg meal and i will starving after.
    Run and spin will be seperately. i can't afford gym but I was offered free spin classes. morning and evening exercises are like home style with apps so bit of cardio mixed with strength exercises etc.
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,487 Member
    Options
    You don't need to go lacto free.
    Eat at the deficit MFP gives you plus eat 50-75% of your exercise calories.
    The spin and running are good cardio, what are you doing for strength training?
    You may want to focus more on lifting than cardio to reach your goal.

Cheers, h.
  • GirlBossGoals
    Options

Cheers, h.

Would small home weights be okey for home lifting? I can't afford to buy literally nothing as I just lost my job. I can only work with what I find at home or outdoor really. i was told before that strenght wont give me much apart from just more energy. As strenghts i will be focusing on exercising from like apple apps that helps to tone up, so any youtube videos or like these health.com/health/gallery/0,,20366277,00.html
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options

Cheers, h.

Would small home weights be okey for home lifting? I can't afford to buy literally nothing as I just lost my job. I can only work with what I find at home or outdoor really. i was told before that strenght wont give me much apart from just more energy. As strenghts i will be focusing on exercising from like apple apps that helps to tone up, so any youtube videos or like these health.com/health/gallery/0,,20366277,00.html

You might want to look up the program convict conditioning or a similar body weight program.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    senecarr wrote: »

Cheers, h.

You might want to look up the program convict conditioning or a similar body weight program.

I was thinking this or you are your own gym. Neither require special equipment, and I've heard of great results from them.
  • GirlBossGoals
    Options
    I just went into shock I put into my calculator how much I ate today! 3,348 calories!
    I had normal home made meals like pork in breadcrumbs with mash potatoes, then pasta bake for a dinner etc
    not even take away etc. some sandwiches I thought were like super healthy as rye bread and veg to turn out to stick with 1200-1500 calories if my just sandwich with veg was like 700 calories and rye bread! No sauces etc. :(

The video is great! Thank you so much!I will try to this every day! Morning and evening? Or just morning? and second day run?
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,487 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I have used both these programmes.
    The Nerdfitness is a good simple routine that you can do anywhere with no equipment. The HasFit is simple easy and you can progress with weights and sets.
    When neither of the two challenge you up the complexity or move to lifting using a progressives compound lifting programme.

Cheers, h.
    http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2009/12/09/beginner-body-weight-workout-burn-fat-build-muscle/

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U0bhE67HuDY
  • GirlBossGoals
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Options
    Keeping carbs under 100/day will help a bunch.