Add me! (Staying inspired) :)

Options
2»

Replies

• cococat24
    cococat24 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Well just do whatever your more comfortable with. What did you start out at?
  • cococat24
    Options
    Lol 187 isn't fat.....well at least I don't think so haha...but it's whatever your most comfortable with and what makes you happy
  • cococat24
    Options
    Ugh my full comment didn't post lol
  • cococat24
    Options
    I was saying my goal is to become more toned and build muscle, I don't want to lose too much weight, just want definition without losing my curves lol
  • bfindlan241
    bfindlan241 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    bezza666 wrote: »
    I've just ate the biggest 'chief' burger at TGI's and now I'm feeling sorry for myself for binge eating when I was meant to have chicken Fijita's

This happens, friend. I find myself veering off course many times. It helps me to remember that this is about more than a healthy weight and a fit body, it's about making decisions as a human being. We are flawed individuals who wont always make the right decisions. When this happens to me, I sit with those feelings and take them for what they are, my feeling bad for not living up to my own expectations. In the end though, those expectations are still there and I can use them as motivation to keep going forward. That is the key, Friend. Keep moving forward!

Please feel free to message me. I enjoy this community and enjoy talking to like minded individuals. :)
  • Rick_Nelson81
    Rick_Nelson81 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    cococat24 wrote: »
    I was saying my goal is to become more toned and build muscle, I don't want to lose too much weight, just want definition without losing my curves lol

I think that is a great goal! Too many women are so obsessed about the number on the scale, they forget about their curves and turn into toothpicks.
  • Rotti548
    Rotti548 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to be the healthiest me I can be
  • diniparamita_s
    diniparamita_s Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Haaaiii everyone please add me.. :smiley:
  • StrongFierceBeautiful
    Options
    My goals are to lose all the crazy weight I regained over the past year or so, gain muscles, strengthen my heart and fit into all my pretty dresses lol Add me :) Oh, and to build a really great looking *kitten* lol
  • Endless_Journey
    Endless_Journey Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get my fitness back up. So far have lost 113lbs and had two cancer scares. It's time to move on
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me