Hot Drinks with zero calories.

Options
Hay all,

I'm looking for new drink ideas and I normally love cold drinks, but since I have lost my weight (55+ lbs) I am cold all the freaking time.

So I'm looking for some new idea's for hot drinks that have no calories. I know about tea's and coffee, but I was hoping you guys might have other ideas.

Replies

• Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Pretty much tea and coffee.

But there are so many great teas and coffees out there - you can really branch out and try all sorts of new and interesting flavors and never get bored.
  • Witchdoctor58
    Witchdoctor58 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Chicken broth,veg broth,beef broth are very close to zero, and whatever calories they might have are healthy, esp. if you stick to organic.
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I have bought this a few times: Alpine Sugar Free Spiced Apple Cider Mix
    http://www.alpinecider.com/products.shtml It is 15 calories and it is decent.

Swiss miss has a light hot chocolate that is 25 calories (I have not tried it).
  • feisty_bucket
    feisty_bucket Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    Cocoa powder with sweetener. By itself, or with coffee, is good.
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Coffee and tea are calorie-free if you don't add anything other than artificial sweetener to them. Broths that are either commercially prepared, or homemade and skimmed of fat are also pretty low calorie (30-50 per cup at most, usually lower).

Unsweetened cashew milk (25 calories per cup) is really good heated with a little added stevia and cocoa powder.
  • jplinis
    jplinis Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Sugar free hot chocolate is good by itself or adding to coffee to make a low-calorie mocaccino.
  • galgenstrick
    galgenstrick Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    There are some damn good loose leaf teas out there. Try Harny and Sons cinnamon spice tea, Paris tea, genmeicha, Indian nimbu. They are unlike any teas you're probably used to.