Monday!

Options
Trying to forget the meal I had last night and start fresh this week. I keep thinking about these Girl Scout cookies sitting in our break area at work but I'm trying to focus on having a good meal, good day and good week. Keep me motivated! Going to burn 350 cal on the spin bike today and hope to be able to do 15 pushups.

Replies

• abbietaylor1
    abbietaylor1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You've got this!! No point snacking on cookies at work - the cookies can't take away the fact that you are at work (which sucks) so they can never be that enjoyable! You're going to feel great when you wake up tomorrow knowing you resisted AND worked out!
  • punkrockgoth
    punkrockgoth Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    There's also the option of fitting in one girl scout cookie.
  • jandsstevenson887
    jandsstevenson887 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'll have some dark chocolate tonight if I am well under my calorie goals. I have to stay on track though and there is so much bad to snack on at work. I have to make myself immediately change into workout clothes after work and go immediately to the gym or I get tempted to nap and waste the day.
  • bebeisfit
    bebeisfit Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I broke down and bought some GS cookies for my open house yesterday. Right... I ate at least 1/2 a sleeve, most people didn't take any. but I did leave the other sleeve with the owners.. who are on Weight Watchers (sorry!). I know better than to have that stuff around. Stay strong!
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    Mmm cookies. I am going to get some for my lunch now....
  • allstarelmo23
    allstarelmo23 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    One or 2 wont hurt :D
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    There's also the option of fitting in one girl scout cookie.

Yep.

And plan something tasty for lunch and dinner that you're actually looking forward to, it makes it much easier to resist treats...