Whats your motivation?

Options
Its monday, what is your reminder to keep going?

Replies

• betzd189
    betzd189 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Mine is overall health , better quality of life.
  • bhurley100
    bhurley100 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Mine is to feel better. Being more active and attractive:-)
  • rlabang
    rlabang Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My motivation to keep going is the dream of being proud of the person in the mirror looking back at me.
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    Options
    Mine is 'more' better health. :)
  • momnom27
    momnom27 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Going backpacking & cycling this summer with less weight to haul around!
  • uconnwinsnc1
    uconnwinsnc1 Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to be in my mid 20's forever. I want to make sure I can enjoy it as much as possible.
  • JanetMMcC
    JanetMMcC Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I ate enough over maintenance yesterday to gain a pound a week if I kept it up. After losing 70-odd pounds, I don't wanta do that.
  • BethWilliams24
    BethWilliams24 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I have a few! My dogs and horses are my main ones! But then there's the ex boyfriend and that phrase "do it for the holy *kitten* - you got hot!" That keeps me going!
  • saraAmcd
    saraAmcd Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I've been mostly motivated by a desire for better health and a little by vanity, but all the recent checking out of my booty is oddly inspiring. Hooray for weight lifting and fat loss!
  • RainDrops930
    RainDrops930 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    To wake up and not dread getting dressed because clothes don't fit. Also, to be healthy, and not have the stress (both mental and physical) from all that extra weight. Looking good is just a bonus :)
  • Wysewoman53
    Wysewoman53 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    To wake up and not dread getting dressed because clothes don't fit. Also, to be healthy, and not have the stress (both mental and physical) from all that extra weight. Looking good is just a bonus :)

What @RainDrops930 said!!!