Sugar

Options
Does anyone else have a problem going way over on their sugar intake? I love fruits and that is what does it for me. Is it that important to stay under on sugar? I understand the bad sugars, but not the good kind like organic fruit.

Replies

• TinieeTee
    TinieeTee Posts: 17
    Options
    I go over all the time, I decided to take it off my main page because I would get so upset about it and I am still meeting my weight loss.
  • jbucci1186
    jbucci1186 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    i ignore fruit sugar and apparently eat around 150g of it a day. i just don't care any more. been doing it for almost six months.
  • Cheryl_Catrair
    Cheryl_Catrair Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    YES I DO! It was really bothering me for awhile so I googled how much sugar and it seems as though 40 grams of ADDED sugar is what an average person should shoot for (not necessarily what someone trying to lose weight would eat). Obviously, it's important to keep sugar as low as possible but I'm not going to feel like I'm failing when I go wayyyyy over (which I do every day!). I'm keeping it on my diary page just because it helps me to be more aware. Good luck to you!
  • RunNannyRun
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! I use to not have it on my main page and then wanted to see what my intake of it was. But once I realized it's all fruit I got aggravated that it's even going into the negative! I may take it off because it is frustrating. It is really nice to hear people are losing weight and going over on sugar! So it gives me reassurance that I can still lose weight!
  • jbucci1186
    jbucci1186 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    yeah, i seriously had a HUUUUGEEEE breakdown over this fruit sugar crap a while ago. but yeah, i only watch added sugar.