I'm from the UK and I'm looking for people who have 100+ pounds to lose

Options
Hello everyone,

I'm from the UK and I have over 150 pounds to lose. I'm looking for support because it isn't going to be easy.

Replies

• rebeccalouisewass
    rebeccalouisewass Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi hon, I'm new to MFP but I've lost 109lbs by doing Cambridge Weight Plan I'm now switching to calorie count to loose my last 10-20lbs. But I know how hard it is, but it's so worth all the effort. :) x
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Hi I had 98 to lose to get to bmi 22 I've lost 11 so far add me if you like this journeys long need good support :)
  • shaz1014
    shaz1014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I've just downloaded this app today and I have 100 pounds to lose! I'm determined but I know that there is a long road ahead! We all need support and encouragement so add me and we can support each other!
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I am from UK with over 100lb to lose. If your highest weight was near 300lb I also just started a group that might help. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112934-over-300lb-daily-accountability-group
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    I'm about 3/4 of the way along but would be happy to be friends.
  • KimberleyWilson2
    KimberleyWilson2 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm in the states but I have about 120 lbs to lose. I'll get to "cheat" on some of that though because I'm having a baby in May and that'll be a nice little chunk down. :) I'm managing to maintain and even drop a few pounds towards the end here. Just trying to stay healthy and keep going. Getting on here daily really helps me with my motivation so I'm on here all the time!
  • StardewRedHead
    StardewRedHead Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK and new to this and looking to lose just over 150 lb! Trying the meal replacement diet and trying to get as much excersize as possible! Feel free to add me as a friend, the more support the better! :)