Loosing weight!

Options
I started using this app to loose some extra weight and so far it has been doing great! I am 10lbs down and I have about 14 more lbs to go....

Replies

• JenPass1977
    JenPass1977 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Well done!! I lost a stone in January but then maintained and gained 4lbs back but am back on it now!! Another stone and 4lbs to go for me!
  • jennymstokes
    jennymstokes Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Awesome good job! It's hard to keep eating the right foods when everyone around you is eating bad! I've actually she'd some tears just to keep away from what I really want which is chocolate!.but you are doing so great!
  • Scamd83
    Scamd83 Posts: 808 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @JenPass1977 That means you've lost 10 lbs, which is great and will have made a huge difference to your health.

@jennymstokes If you want chocolate, eat chocolate. Just fit some into your calorie allowance, I usually enjoy a couple of squares of dark chocolate every day.
  • jennymstokes
    jennymstokes Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    :)@Scamd83 I love dark chocolate! I believe I will go buy me some today.
  • Scamd83
    Scamd83 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Good decision, in the long term having something you really, really want on a regular basis is going to help you lots with diet adherence. Diet should only ever be moderating amounts, not restricting what you want.