New to myfitnesspal

Options
Hello everyone. I'm new here but i'm already enjoying it!!! I recently decided to start back on my journey to being healthy. I've started exercising and changed my eating habits. My goal is to lose between 100-120 lbs. I'm looking for friends who are willing to share their stories, ideas, recipes, and motivation when needed. Be blessed.

Replies

• Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Welcome...my goal is also to lose 100 pounds, I'm on the last 14 now ; )

Good luck!
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp! My goal, at this point, is 100 lbs. I still have 22 to go before I get there! You can absolutely accomplish it once you set your mind to it :) Best of luck!
  • CoachKaren
    CoachKaren Posts: 90
    Options
    Good luck! You have come to the right place!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • landedmapleleaf
    Options
    :smile: I have been on MFP for 3 days now and am stoked. I have been around the 300-320 pounds for almost 2 years. I have never been small, but I have been fit before. My BMI says my ideal weight is 180 pounds, but that will never happen. I have not weighed that since the end of my sophomore year of high school. I played football and have always been a big build and I last remember feeling healthy at about 235 pounds when I played ball - with a flat stomach and toned body. Right now that is my goal. I am concentrating heavily on the food habits right now since that is my biggest weakness and it is already paying off. Since downloading this to my phone and beggining to track just a couple days ago, I have already dropped 12 pounds. I know it is a lot for a short period, but I think that is the early burn and loss of water weight. I look forward to the support I get on here and am excited for my wife to get to see the me she only sees in pics. I put pics of me now and pics of me at the 240 pound range on my profile so I can see just where I am coming from and where I am headed. Thank you MFP for doing for me what no other diet or exercise program has been able to do in the last two years....excitement about disciplined eating and exercising.
  • NaturalBeauty82
    NaturalBeauty82 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thx everyone. This means so much to me and i'm determined to do it. Congrats to everyone on the weight loss
  • Mystic_Potato
    Mystic_Potato Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am pretty new here also. Feel free to add me as a friend.

It is a long road we have, but we are strong and can do it!