I need help with Breakfast!!!

Options
kendrafox
kendrafox Posts: 111 Member
My normal go to breakfast before work is a smoothie made from frozen fruit and veggies, but I am trying to find other things I can try. I HATE eggs and oatmeal!! Does anyone have any other breakfast suggestions for something quick and healthy?

Replies

• mirroredluvx3
    mirroredluvx3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Cottage Cheese with 1/2 avocado with salt and pepper sprinkled on it
  • Scamd83
    Scamd83 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Eggs without oatmeal.

Or oatmeal without eggs.
  • ames105
    ames105 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Cheese and a serving of walnuts, whole grain toast with peanut butter and a little fruit, yogurt with fresh fruit. It doesn't have to be a 'breakfast' kind of meal either. There is nothing wrong with having a pita wrap with your fav protein and veggies in it for breakfast.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,962 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    The good thing about being an adult is you can eat whatever you want! Peanut butter sandwich and an apple? Why, yes please. Spaghetti with meat sauce and a salad at 6AM? Don't mind if I do. Tuna on wheat and a carrot? That sounds yummy.

Eat whatever you like. I always try to get protein, fat and carbs in every meal/snack. Other than that, I eat what sounds good.

And yes, I've had all the above for breakfast. :)
  • nbalogh88
    nbalogh88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Try herbalife shakes they are easy and low carb!
  • Stanley1903
    Stanley1903 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    If you eat meat, al fresco chicken sausages are delicious and can be microwaved for 30-45 seconds. I put them in a wrap with cheese and lettuce or spinach, a little tomato, etc.

Yogurt, a banana, and some leftover meat make a fast breakfast or lunch for me often.
  • summermalenehubbard
    Options
    Fresh fruit, some type of granola/trail mix bar, cereal, yogurt....
  • justforjul
    justforjul Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I like light whole wheat toast or low fat whole grain waffle with peanut butter...the little bit of protein from the PB keeps the hunger away longer for me.
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I've been eating plain greek yogurt with a touch of honey to sweeten it, and I mix in fruit, chia seeds and hemp hearts. I often just use frozen berries and put them in the night before to thaw.
  • starjam25
    starjam25 Posts: 4,690 Member
    Options
    My favorite breakfasts are leftover dinners! Quick and easy... and if it was good for dinner, it's great for breakfast.
  • sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I don't like oatmeal but I love Cream of Wheat
  • rpachigo
    rpachigo Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    add a little coconut oil to your coffee.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    I love soup, burgers, and meatballs (I have so many varieties cooked and frozen) when I don't want "traditional" breakfast.
  • nutritionK
    nutritionK Posts: 12 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    If you are trying to lose some weight your morning meal it's even more important. A liquid breakfast is not always a good idea cause it has no fiber and no protein the keys to make you feel satisfied trough the day. And oatmeal and eggs are a good source of them but you still have some options: unsweetened cereals with milk and fruit, whole grain toast witch cottage cheese and fruit, plain yogurt with fruits and 2 tbps of granola, toast with avocado and natural fruit juice.

[Edited by MFP Mods]
  • georgiafraietta
    georgiafraietta Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    kendrafox wrote: »
    My normal go to breakfast before work is a smoothie made from frozen fruit and veggies, but I am trying to find other things I can try. I HATE eggs and oatmeal!! Does anyone have any other breakfast suggestions for something quick and healthy?

• georgiafraietta
    georgiafraietta Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My favourite breakfast atm is 100g of Greek yogurt (low or full fat as long as no added sugar or fruit) 10g of oats to make it filling, 40g of frozen raspberries and 10g of honey. Measure it out on the scale. You can take it to work and have it with a tea/coffee and it's like dessert for breakfast.
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    Tub of Greek Yogurt. Power bar. String cheese. Apple.
  • AmandaLee38
    AmandaLee38 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    you need some protein in the morning u can find that in all natural peanut butter, a fruit, and a complex carb like wheat toast all three will keep you satisfied don't have too much sugar in the morning it won't keep you full
  • AmandaLee38
    AmandaLee38 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have half a grapefruit every morning too it burns fat and keeps you full!
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    I like chicken vegetable soup for breakfast.