Need to lose over 100 lbs...

Options
I'm just looking for support or friends along the way...

Replies

• courtneyallisonatx
    courtneyallisonatx Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me! I need to lose a total of 122 pounds to be at my absolute goal weight!
  • nevergiveup28086
    nevergiveup28086 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I have over 100 lbs to lose.
  • SolotoCEO
    SolotoCEO Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I've lost over 100 and have another 90 or so to go.
  • thecamiraye
    thecamiraye Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just friend requested you. I started with needing to lose 150. I still have about 70 more to go.
  • twohlfert
    twohlfert Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, mom to 3 teenagers . I have struggled with my weight since giving birth to my oldest ( he is turning 20 this year) I have 100+ lbs I would like to lose. You can add me as a friend and we can encourage each other
  • donnaw3kids
    donnaw3kids Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Feel free too add me. We all can use some HOOARY!!
  • lmhbuss
    lmhbuss Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me also. I started out at just a hair shy of 300lbs. I still need to loose about 70 to be at goal. :/
  • amailitarose
    amailitarose Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I have used this app on and off for years. I'm finding the I gained more weight during this winter. I'm the largest I ever been and something must change. Want to be my friend and help each other motivate.
  • sibylle79
    sibylle79 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Just restarted yesterday.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I'm 8 weeks in and have lost 26 of the 110. Eat vegetables. Exercise. It's always about the food.
  • sparrky6
    sparrky6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100lbs by yesterday - Hahaa I have been on this journey for nearly 5 weeks and lost 12.9lbs. Of course it's good that I lost but I wanted more. I keep reminding myself it took years to put on the weight and that helps. Hopefully I have years to take it off. I am just watching what I eat for now since I had knee surgery. I can't wait to start the treadmill and see what a difference that would make. ( I am to embarrassed to walk outside)
    I Would love help and encouragement since friends and family think I got this on my own! I don't! I
    Cried all last night bc "I don't want to be on a diet and I am tired of being uncomfortable! I can help you to the best I can.
  • mousie1973
    mousie1973 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have lost 56.5 pounds and have another 76 to go, to get to goal weight
  • NewSoberMe
    NewSoberMe Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Adding! I have 100 pounds to lose, and its super overwhelming!
  • taranicoleeeee
    taranicoleeeee Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 50 to 60 pounds to loose.