Starting Kayla's Itsines BBG Join me!!!

Options
Hello Everyone!! My friend and I have decided to start Kayla's Bikini Body Workout tomorrow! If you are currently doing Kayla or thinking about starting add me or comment and I'll add you then we can motivate each other!!!! My friend and I are doing this together so you can also add her on MFP, hr name is nasime_roxy.

Looking forward to starting this!!
PS. I am also interested in starting running so if you're interested in that add me as well!

Replies

• CivicSista
    CivicSista Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I have her guides, but haven't started them.i do run 3 times a week. Wondering how I can do both.
  • serfasc
    serfasc Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 9 of the guide. I don't follow the diet as I'm breastfeeding and the calories are too low.
  • Glampinupdoll
    Glampinupdoll Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I've done the guides! They work well but I tire of them quickly bc I don't think they are fun. I eat at a deficit and do not follow her diet. Id be up to doing one again as I haven't done one in a while and I've got 30 days till Florida :)
  • taraw0503
    taraw0503 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4 of BBG 1.0!
  • Miss_curvy
    Miss_curvy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 4 and starting to feel more strong!
  • eemilyjohnsonn
    eemilyjohnsonn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 1!!!
  • tazzylouise
    tazzylouise Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've just set up my garmin vivosmart with MFP. I'm doing the guides & using MFP to try and use/ understand macros a bit better! :) This is my 2nd attempt at the guides and ive been on week 2 for about 3 weeks haha
  • formerlynobel
    formerlynobel Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Just got a guide and am thinking about starting! Need motivation! Gotta lose my baby pouch.
  • cararaal
    cararaal Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I'm on week 3 now