Introvert seeking social support

Options

Replies

• Papatoad194
    Papatoad194 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have an open diary as should anyone who would like to add me. Support is a good thing.
  • CrossfitOCRunner
    CrossfitOCRunner Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm an extroverted ambivert, and I am all about support!
  • TriciaCh
    TriciaCh Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Introvert here as well, anyone here should feel free to add me for more of that non-creepy stalkerish introvert kinda support.
  • butterfly21295
    butterfly21295 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I laughed when a husband thought his wife hated people. I'm probably the same.
  • saraAmcd
    saraAmcd Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    infp or infj depending on the year ;) Happy to be friends with you.
  • betzd189
    betzd189 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Room for one more introvert
  • VictoryGarden
    VictoryGarden Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Fellow INTJ here as well but 6502program has me beat on the I/E scale. Only a 92. :) At a party, I'm the person that seeks out the pets and bonds with them. Haha.

I work out at home, since:
    1. The closest gym is a 1/2 hr away one way, and I'm not hauling little kids into town everyday.
    2. There are WAY to may people in there!
  • stephyc2016
    stephyc2016 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm a introvert as well and could use some more support. :)
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't necessarily call myself an introvert, but I know what it's like to deal with health issues (I have chronic pain in my back). Feel free to add me :)
  • kogome
    kogome Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Ayyyy. Feel free to add me :)
  • KittyInBoots
    KittyInBoots Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    i will send you an add! i am also an introvert and quiet in real life but i definitely am more 'outgoing' online! introverts gotta stick together!
  • Latane180
    Latane180 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me I'm an introvert as well. Just started back here and need to get more involved even if it's only liking others updates to help me get motivated seeing you succeed.
  • shawnaleigh210
    shawnaleigh210 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Fellow introvert as well. ;) Feel free to add me also.
  • 6502programmer
    6502programmer Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Fellow INTJ here as well but 6502program has me beat on the I/E scale. Only a 92. :) At a party, I'm the person that seeks out the pets and bonds with them. Haha.
    Heh. I will sit in the corner and NOT MOVE AT ALL. It's like watching one of those seeking nature shows, where the animal sits immobile as a camouflage mechanism.
  • Tata0716
    Tata0716 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Also an introvert, lovin' all the support in this group! :) feel free to add me too
  • aaronpugh
    aaronpugh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Would love for you to add me! It's definitely more motivating being on this journey with others :smiley:
  • Trishkit
    Trishkit Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    At a party, I'm the person that seeks out the pets and bonds with them. Haha.

Same! Either that or I'm standing awkwardly in a corner while drinking water to look like I'm occupied with something, and then really, really having to go because I've gone through five large glasses of water already!
  • robynmclaren98
    robynmclaren98 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Introverts of the world....UNITE!! (Occasionally, in very small groups, for very brief periods of time). Also an introvert....feel free to add me. :)
  • lizlemon4
    lizlemon4 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    lore112 wrote: »
    Hey all :) I have been using this app and basically doing this journey alone for a while. I have reached a point where I would really like some support, encouragement and friends that get it. I have numerous health issues and have taken my weight and health into my own hands for lack of a better phrase. I may not talk a great deal but I keep people in my thoughts and know that I am rooting for you every day! It would be great to having some people to chat with that understand the rollercoaster of getting fit, chronic illness, dealing with doctors, fighting the urges to binge and people to share in personal successes.

Add me. I'm a fellow introvert but a bit more social on here. Would love to have more friends that "get" me and my introverted ways.
  • lizlemon4
    lizlemon4 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    bianca2day wrote: »
    Introvert here too! (social anxiety) MFP is the only type of social media Im on, I just can't deal with Facebook!
    I welcome anyone to add me. Im just getting started & seeking accountability friends :)

I gave up Facebook for lent and being that Easter is tomorrow I am looking forward and dreading going back all at the same time. Really wrestling with this decision