It was so worth it

Options
Anna_Banana
Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
I just had a piece of the most awesome cheese cake. Now I will have to exercise my butt off tonight, but it was so worth it. It was cheese cake, then it had a caramel, nut topping on it similar to what you would put on gooey cinnamon rolls. OMG it was so good, I just had to tell somebody. Yes it was around 1200 calories, but cheese cake is my favorite, hands down.

Replies

• Anna_Banana
    Options
    I just had a piece of the most awesome cheese cake. Now I will have to exercise my butt off tonight, but it was so worth it. It was cheese cake, then it had a caramel, nut topping on it similar to what you would put on gooey cinnamon rolls. OMG it was so good, I just had to tell somebody. Yes it was around 1200 calories, but cheese cake is my favorite, hands down.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Ok, gonna report you! That was abuse!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:wink:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I looooooooooove cheesecake!!! Glad you enjoyed it. :happy:
  • Anna_Banana
    Options

With every bite I was thinking, 5 more minutes of basketball tonight, 5 more minutes of basketball tonight, 5 more.....

You just can't beat real cheese cake
  • TamTastic
    Options

With every bite I was thinking, 5 more minutes of basketball tonight, 5 more minutes of basketball tonight, 5 more.....

I meant describing it in such detail was abusive to the rest of us because it made my mouth water!!!:laugh:
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    STOP ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ANNA!!! :tongue:
  • Anna_Banana
    Options

I meant describing it in such detail was abusive to the rest of us because it made my mouth water!!!:laugh:

Yeah, well at least I didn't post a pic of me eating it.:wink: lol
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I can not tell a lie....I had a piece of chocolate coconut cheese cake from the Cheesecake Factory for my birthday....and right above the crust was this coconut layer that made the whole thing taste like on big Somoa Girlscout cookie....sorry, had to share.

Good thing the Bday only comes once a year, and it was a year to the day since my last bite of cheesecake...

just thought I would share
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    I love The Cheesecake Factory. Good thing the closest one to me is 300 miles, or I would weigh 300 pounds. I just can't say no to it.

Coconut cheesecake sounds yummy.

Last year I made this cheese cake that was plain cheesecake on the bottom, then for the top half you take raspberry perserves mixed with Knox and hot water. Then when that half way sets up you fold it into whipped whipping cream and top the cheesecake with it. It was so yummy.
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I'm craving the cheesecake! Yumm!! Anna - you bad bad girl! :sad:
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    I'm craving the cheesecake! Yumm!! Anna - you bad bad girl! :sad:

Go Treat yourself:devil:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Still talking about the C word????:huh:

*SHUN ON!*

• Anna_Banana
    Options
    Oh Tam you know you want some:bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    lalala.gif

I can't hear you!!!
  • alaskagal
    alaskagal Posts: 326
    Options
    Where are the mental abuse police when you need them???!!!

This was just torture to read.....sigh.....just cruel.....

Shame on you, AB!

(Okay, did you save any for us??!)

:laugh:
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    Nope didn't save you any. You should thank me. You don't have to eat that rich creamy sweet cheese cake. Just thinking about it makes me want to go home and make one. I'll send you all a piece.:bigsmile: