Girls over 200

Options

Replies

• nic041mccoy
    nic041mccoy Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I started off at 240 lbs middle of January, currently down to 218. I log every single thing I eat. I know some are very strict about weighing food, but I don't. I pretty much "guesstimate" and get as close as possible. It's worked so far! Plus I work out 3-4 days a week. Cardio on the elliptical for about 20-30 minutes and a tiny but of weight training. It's actually easier then I thought! I'm steadily losing 1-2 lbs a week. If I can do it, anyone can definitely do it!! :)
  • smschmitz
    smschmitz Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I started at 263 and am down 20 lbs so far since the first of Feb. This is definitely not my first time in this predicament but I'm in the right frame of mind. Like others, the first time I lost the weight, I quickly became pregnant. ( I did look good!)
    I'd love the support as well.
  • almancorona88
    almancorona88 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    2 years ago I finished the insanity program still eating whatever i wanted
  • kcraig6207
    kcraig6207 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I started last June at 270. I slacked significantly Oct-Dec and gained a little back. I'm currently 218. Eliminating those few months, I've lost 52 pounds in 6-7 months. I've done this by diet alone. Last week I started adding exercise into my routine - mostly so I can eat more! My calorie goal was lowered to 1200 and that is hard some days! Oh and for the added health benefits as well :smile: My ultimate goal weight is 140 but honestly being anywhere under 160 will be great! Anyone can add me! I'm on MFP every single day and would love additional support - and to support others!
  • 19_84_jade
    19_84_jade Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm over 200 pounds feel free to add me everyone always lookig for friends on this new journey
  • darcus_kirby
    darcus_kirby Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 31, and recently weighed in at 248, my highest weight ever. I'm looking for friends to help keep me motivated!! Feel free to add me
  • lesleyloo7879
    lesleyloo7879 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 230 right now 223 ....
  • Cynsonya
    Cynsonya Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Sonya ☺ I started here Jan 6 at 331.6lbs. I've lost 30.6 so far. Anyone can add me!
  • gramarye
    gramarye Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I started in 2012 at an official starting weight of 290, and am now in the 190's. I hit 199 in January 2015, and spend the rest of the year bouncing around that range (I hit 190 in the autumn, but haven't gotten any lower). I'm looking to get to 165 hopefully by the end of July.
  • lesleyloo7879
    lesleyloo7879 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    gramarye wrote: »
    I started in 2012 at an official starting weight of 290, and am now in the 190's. I hit 199 in January 2015, and spend the rest of the year bouncing around that range (I hit 190 in the autumn, but haven't gotten any lower). I'm looking to get to 165 hopefully by the end of July.
    Congrats lady!!!! Keep it up
  • gramarye
    gramarye Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    gramarye wrote: »
    Congrats lady!!!! Keep it up

Thanks! :)
  • Meg725
    Meg725 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've been struggling with my weight all of my life. The lowest I've ever been in my adult life has been 244 pounds and the heaviest was in my 290s. I just recently decided enough is enough and started three weeks ago at 289 pounds and just weighed in today at 275 pounds for a total of 14 pounds lost. It may just be a small fraction of what I have to lose but I already feel loads better and healthier.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Kellyh01 wrote: »
    About 5 years ago I started at 200 and got down to 145. I got tired of "dieting" and gained it all back plus 40 more. I'm starting again. I weigh 241 now. My first goal is 199.9. Next goal is 160. I'll see at that point what I feel like. Glad to find some company!

Same here. I went from 231-145 in 2013. I was 'dieting' and exercising like crazy. It wasn't sustainable. Went back to 215. Down to 180 since September, but I'm being more sensible about it and not doing things I won't continue to do once I hit maintainance.
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    I started in Sept of 2013 at 224 and the ripe old age of 63............Now I weigh 154 and at 5'7" I finally reached a healthy BMI. Hang in there girls and be patient and persistent. Changing how you eat and exercise for the rest of your life takes a lot of work but the dividends are huge so stick with it!
  • findingmyway2fit
    findingmyway2fit Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm over 200 as well. Feel free to add me!
  • JmeJinxx
    JmeJinxx Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I started 2 weeks ago at 259lbs and have lost 5lbs so far. I have gone through this journey before, in 2012 I used MFP and went from 250 to 180 in about 9 months. I'm determined to reach that weight and go even lower this time.. and keep it off! I'd love to friend anyone who is in a similar position. OT: I love people who have open food diaries because I'm a creep.
  • CLShrader2
    CLShrader2 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm currently at 215. I'd love to have some new friends in the 200's for support. Please feel free to add me!
  • dlj140
    dlj140 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Started 2 weeks ago today at 284.4. I'm 53 and 5'8. I've lost 9.8 pounds and 18" so far. Looking for a strong support team. I'm having trouble adding people, but feel free to add me if you are serious about holding each other accountable!
  • NH_Norma
    NH_Norma Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    263 at Christmas and down to 237 naked. I'm 5'7" and my first goal is 235 in clothes. Next goal I think will be 210 but will decide with my doctor. Have to take it in reasonable chunks or I get overwhelmed and give up.

I also am working with a nutrition coach who lost over 100 pounds herself and that has been immensely helpful this go around.

My diary is closed because every time I have it open I get weirded out having strangers see every bite I take, even when it's a perfect day. Past leason learned for me, when people commented on my diary, I stopped logging. Stupid, but there it is. :smile:
    Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • Leighuno
    Leighuno Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey! I started around 8 weeks ago at 246lbs, and I've lost 28lbs (2 stone) so far. I hope to get down to 140lbs!! Although it'll take more to lose to see physical differences when I look in the mirror, I feel better than I did before such as being able to work better and not feeling tired all the time. Good luck!!
    Wow that's amazing, how are you getting down so quickly I've been 11 weeks and only lost 14lbs xx