looking for support

Options
Hello everyone I am new here and looking for encouraging friends so that we could help each other on our journey to be healthier and slimmer

Replies

• nutsycrunchy
    nutsycrunchy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for support. I've been trying to lose weight for quite a while and have a bit of success and then slide back into old habits. I'm trying to change my focus to being more active and eating foods that will help fuel my body well.
  • juliemai58
    juliemai58 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just sent you friend request on MFP - - I have found this to be a good place for support. On Facebook, I am also in the groups "Kick into Gear" accountability and ETP (eat to perform) planning group.
  • lthur714
    lthur714 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I need you're support too, Melissa! I've been on MFP since last June but I have only lose 26 pounds. Seems I should have lost a lot more but I have some low thyroid issues so I guess that's why it's taking longer. Anyway, welcome to "the club"!! Glad to have you with us. We'll all keep each other honest getting to that better place!
  • melissalawinsky
    melissalawinsky Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you I know we can do this
  • kelly450
    kelly450 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I am just rejoining mfp after losing 18lb on a weight loss journey with another company. I love mfp. Was brilliant for weight loss after I'd had my son x
  • joannemonette1
    joannemonette1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm here, too - My goal is 62 lbs (!!!). I've lost 8 lbs in the past 30 days and just started using MFP again. I've learned from my mistakes and I'm committed :smiley:
  • Kalyn9o4
    Kalyn9o4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ive battled my weight my whole life. Ive always been in the right mindset to get in shape but bcz I had no idea what I was doing, I gave up easily. I recently started working out with a personal trainer and I'll tell ya, WORTH EVERY DOLLAR. The money I spent on fast food is now being invested in my health. My personal trainer recommended this app to me. Homegirl tryin to kill me though, but again... It's Worth It.
  • KawaiiKuriboh
    KawaiiKuriboh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for support,I been on here before but slipped into bad habits,However I have stopped those bad habits and this time I'm reaching my goal!
  • Elsie_LV
    Elsie_LV Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I did MFP a while ago and lost quite a bit of weight but I stopped because I thought I had a handle on it, but obviously not because I'm back! I really liked doing this with funny and active and supporting friends. Add me to do this together :D
  • cariad720
    cariad720 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes definitely looking for support too...this whole thing is kind of scary!
  • kaye012282
    kaye012282 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies. I am new to this... I myself are looking for awsome to help stay on my.diet... I used a shake about a yr ago and I had lost like 3 lbs in a week...
    So I'm at it again...I didn't have anyone to help me keep on it.... I would love to have friends to help each other out.. so please add me as a friend :)
  • charmyn959
    charmyn959 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am new - started today - and also looking for support.