Question about Losing Weight

Options
Hey all! So lately when I enter in a new weight it tells me something about how I've lost more than 10 lbs and would i like to reset my fitness and nutrition goals. I click yes, but nothing really changes. I don't get it.
Thanks!

Replies

• bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    What is your weekly weight loss setting? Lose 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, or 2.0lbs. per week? How many calories does MFP allow you per day?

MFP will not allow you to go below 1200 calories per day so your numbers wouldn't change even if you click "yes."
    MFP will not allow you to go over a 1000 calorie deficit per day which is equal to a 2lb. loss per week.
  • MandyC82
    MandyC82 Posts: 73
    Options
    2 lbs a week and it's at 1740 calories a day
  • triciaw1975
    Options
    Hey all! So lately when I enter in a new weight it tells me something about how I've lost more than 10 lbs and would i like to reset my fitness and nutrition goals. I click yes, but nothing really changes. I don't get it.
    Thanks!

Same thing happens to me....not really sure what that is all about either.:huh: Haven't noticed any changes in my goals either.
  • Thriceshy
    Thriceshy Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    That happened to me the first couple of times, but then I guess I fell below a certain threshold or entered a new "weight bracket" and my daily intake goal fell from 1870 to 1600 calories.

Kris