Bar Method

Options
Does anyone here do the Bar Method (or Core Fusion, Physique 57, or anything similar)? If so, how often do you go and is that your main workout? Does anyone do that as well as cardio in the same day?

Thanks!

Replies

• nkraft
    nkraft Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I've been doing the BAR Method in a studio that is near me, for over a year and a half. It is THE best workout ever! I broke my leg 2.5 yrs. ago and this did what no physical therapy could do...plus I've lost 60 pounds, changed my body configuration and feel so much younger...and that is a good thing when you are 58!

If you have a studio near you, GO! If not, do the tapes and be careful with your form. Form is everything. It really makes a difference and just an inch can be huge in terms of results.

Let me know if I can be of any further help....
  • muffindowd
    muffindowd Posts: 55
    Options
    I do Bar Method and Barre3!! I always do about 15 min on the elliptical before the workout to get my heart rate up and burn some extra calories. I LOVE the workouts!!
  • nicky438
    nicky438 Posts: 7
    Options
    I think I'm a little late to this post, But I've been doing the BAR Method 4-5 times a week the studio is down the block from my office so I go for my lunch break. I just completed my second month and I had a baby 7 months ago! The BAR is amazing! I have not lost a pound but I have lost a lot of inches and I'm seeing definition and flat tummy again. I think I need to add Cardio 3x a week to this to get the pounds down. My husband and I are getting a treadmill for our place now so I think I'm going to start seeing bigger weight loss results. I just can't get to the gym and the bar method it's one or the other and I prefer Bar to the gym.