Skinny woman trapped in a big woman's body

Options
Okay I'll let it be known I'm definitely a yo yo dietier.... it's hard for me but I am starting over (once again) and actually taking accountability I added up the calories that I was actually being in denial about and BOOM! There it is... so many extra calories I was adding to my diet and I knew it.. I knew the whole time.. I'm killing myself... drinking to often and always fixated on FOOD! the reason I say little woman in big woman's body because I am 26 and miserable. ... I started becoming obsessed with gaining weight when I was pregnant with my son in 2010, all I could ever do was worry and worry. About the weight, about the stretch marks... now I find myself 75 pounds over weight and what should be the best years of my life have been some of the worst... I have a wonderful lovin family extremely supportive fiance... but I've lived for 5 years uncomfortable in my own skin. .... if you people who have these weight issues know the discrimination you get for being over weight... the looks the lack of recognition at work.. I never knew how hard it could actually be and how cruel people actually are...but I'm on the journey to take my life back... I hope when some of you read this you feel how I do.. and know you are definitely not alone❤

Replies