109lbs down, now switching my diet up...

Options
Hi everyone!
I'm looking for some support and to make friends who can offer advice on loosing the last 10-20lbs of your goal weight. Since the end of May 2014 to May 2015 I lost 90lbs, with 19lbs slowly falling off between May 2015 to July 2015 (doing Cambridge Weight Plan). Since then I've been stuck maintaining my weight (even though ive been following the Cambridge Weight Plan diet) between 10.7stone and 10.9 stone, I'm looking to count calories and do more exercise to gradually loose these last stubborn pounds.

Any advice is welcome!!

Replies

• jimboodee2
    jimboodee2 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    What cambridge plan is it you are doing and how much exercise are you currently doing ?
  • rebeccalouisewass
    rebeccalouisewass Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I did SS then to Step 2, and down to Step 3. But I'm just going to do healthy eating now and calorie counting, I was going to the gym and doing mixed classes but I'm having an op in 2 weeks so won't be able to do anything for nearly 2 months. So I thought I'd cancel my gym membership and start a fresh after, I really want to get into running this summer.
  • kathybarrientes45
    kathybarrientes45 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have been struggling to stay on my diet, and eat the right foods.
  • kathybarrientes45
    kathybarrientes45 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Any advice?
  • rebeccalouisewass
    rebeccalouisewass Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You definitely have to be in the right frame of mind. I try to stick to white mean and mainly high protein veggies.
  • dragonfire12601
    dragonfire12601 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! Feel free to add me for motivation and support!