Help needed

Options
Want to lose 20 lbs before my next bday, dats 5 weeks from today! Im 30 yrs old, big bone, 5 feet :( n 150 lbs

Replies

• RR0817
    RR0817 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    The only way to lose that much weight in such a short amount of time, is by doing the Atkins Diet. However, be forewarned, you will gain all that weight back and some if you go off of that diet. It is not a healthy diet and I would not recommend it. Diet and exercise is the best way, you just won't get fast results like you want...
  • dragonfire12601
    dragonfire12601 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    We're almost the same. My bday is coming up in a couple weeks. I'll be 31, I'm 5'1", 144 (I've lost about 20lbs) and I wanna lose at least another 30 (obviously won't happen before my bday lol). Feel free to add me for motivation and support!
  • meredith6645
    meredith6645 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on even wanting to lose weight but I can tell you there is no diet in this world that will help you what will help you is eating healthy and stop drinking any sodas juices and drink nothing but water you will be amazed at how much weight you lose and if you don't stray you shouldn't gain it back I was 236 pounds I started doing the same thing on my own I am now to 202 pounds I admit I have straight every now and again because we all get Cravings the best thing you can do is get the craving out of your system so that you don't have to think about it no more I'm not a nutritionist but this is what I do everyday.

Breakfast Oatmeal with 1 cup of fruit of your choice with 1 cup of hot tea NO MILK

Lunch Salad ( Anytype) with bottle of water

Dinner. A piece of protein with a half of cup of two vegetables and a cup of hot tea to drink with one teaspoon of honey

Make sure to walk a lot and even throw a little jog in the air even if it's just for 5 seconds I promise you the pounds should melt off but you've got to let go of all greasy and fried foods no sugar no sugary drinks no process food nothing that comes in a bag or a box nothing White bread potatoes rice and it will happen for you and then some and you will not gain it back at least this is what I did and I'm still doing everyday and when you're done I think you'll be surprised if you go back to the foods that you like to eat other beverages that you like to drink you will no longer like them because they are very harmful to your body good luck and if you need to talk I'm here/b]
  • kathnite1
    kathnite1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new here. Losing 4 lbs a week is very unhealthy.